Tuesday, November 18, 2008

By this time tomorrow, I'll be an NCCC graduate

So graduation is tomorrow. After graduation, I'll be home in a week.

I could chose this time to wax poetic about the time I've spent in this program and how the last ten months have changed me. But who couldn't do that after experiencing something like this? Besides, my mind right now is too filled with little last minute To-Do lists regarding packing. Almost all of my possessions are in boxes or suitcases, with only a few toiletries and my graduation uniform fully exposed in the open air. Also elbowing their way into my cluttered mind are To-Do lists that will take effect once I drop my suitcases on the floor of my bedroom back home.

I'm also trying to clear my mind of the recurring job-search anxiety. I just posted my resume on Monster. I'm sure I'll do another job search soon. But for now, that's where I am.

No comments: